Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blended family

The best part of my day today was that it was not a busy as yesterday! Started early again 7am. Adriana had to leave the house for her first basketball game and Victoria left early to volunteer at the church. My husband also had to leave early, he is a lead deacon at our church. Made breakfast for the younger kids, cleaned house, did laundry and played outside.  


My parents come by dropping off Gabriela and picking up Thomas. Gabriela and I went to watch Adriana’s second game then off to Gabriela’s game. My mom and husband texting me pictures of the younger kids. Thomas getting to climb his “mountain” and Daniel and Maxwell getting to go to the gym and eat ice cream.  Our day ends by relaxing at home at 8:00pm.
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment